Ascent Technology has noticed that within its client base, there has been strong uptake of the new Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
Clients that have already upgraded to SQL Server 2012 are now unlocking a range of additional value-adds that come standard with this latest version.
These value-adds include:
- Increased availability for mission critical apps with Always-On
- Improved visualisation of data with Self Service Business Intelligence
- Ease of meeting Security and Compliance Policies
- Improved data quality with Data Quality Services
- Agile and fast scalability from Server to Private or Public Cloud
- Greatly Improved performance
In fact, certain clients – such as RTT Group – have already completed case studies that outline how successfully they have been running the new SQL Server, as well as how the new value-adds and functionality have assisted them in improving their business operations.
To see how implementing the new SQL Server lead to cost efficiencies, improved business processes and innovation for RTT Group, take a look at the RTT Group SQL Server 2012 Case Study.